At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Understand the way Project mode works
- Speed-up your process to switch to Project mode
- Select the most appropriate tools and techniques to reach your goals
- Spend less time debugging and maintaining your code
- Gain the flexibility of developing a 4D Project collaboratively
- Take advantage of features such as versioning, revision comparisons, and rollbacks.
What's covered in this session?
- The benefits of the Project mode
- What you need to know to develop Project mode
- How Project mode will affect your development process
- Project mode prerequisites
Who should attend this session?
- 4D developers, and project managers wanting to benefit from the features and possibilities offered by Project mode.
- Video recording of the session
Pricing in local currencies
129 EUR - 149 USD - 115 GBP - 1,290 SEK - 199 CAD tax excl.
CHF 179 tax inc.
After registering, you will be invoiced for the training in accordance with the appropriate sales conditions.
(UTC GMT+1) • 03:00 pm - 04:30 pm (Paris, Brussels, Geneva, Madrid, Rome)
(UTC GMT+0) • 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm (London, Lisbon)
(UTC GMT-5) • 09:00 am - 10:30 am (Montreal)
(UTC GMT-6) • 08:00 am - 09:30 am (Mexico City)
(UTC GMT-5) • 09:00 am - 10:30 am (Bogota, Quito, Panama City)