At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of choices when faced with different coding options.
- Determine which option is the most adapted to a given context.
What you will learn
- The multiple possible syntaxes to perform queries in the database using the ORDA language exclusively
- How to analyze queries with the tools provided in 4D.
Who should attend this session?
- 4D developers who are interested in understanding how to correctly write queries using ORDA.
- 4D developers who are comfortable with ORDA.
The fundamentals of ORDA (Object Relational Data Access).
Is your application ready for ORDA (Object Relational Data Access)?
- Example application source code
- Video recording of the session
Pricing in local currencies
$60 USD - 60€ - £55 GBP - $95 CAD - 600 kr - ¥7300 JPY tax excl.
$99 AUD inc GST - CHF 89 tax inc.
After registering, you will be invoiced for the training in accordance with the appropriate sales conditions.
US Pacific Time (GMT-8) • 08:00 am - 9:20 am (San Jose, San Francisco)
US Central Time (GMT-6) • 10:00 am - 11:20 am (Chicago)
US Eastern Time (GMT-5) • 11:00 am - 12:20 pm (Boston, New-York)
In other time zones:
(GMT+1) • 05:00 pm - 06:20 pm (Munich, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Roma)
(GMT) • 04:00 pm - 05:20 pm (London, Lisbon)
Argentina Time (GMT-3) • 01:00 pm - 02:20 pm (Buenos Aires)
AEDT (GMT+11) • 03:00 am - 04:20 am (Melbourne)